'Enlighten Through Education'
1. To empower the students with deep knowledge and awareness of current developments in their chosen subjects.
2. To create a centre of excellence through the formation of young people empowered to create a bright future for themselves, irrespective of cast, creed, religion or language through dissemination of knowledge, skills and noble values.
3. To create a sense of duty towards the community by upholding ethical and professional standards in education and realization of higher values of life to make the students responsible citizens and thereby to contribute to the society and nation at large.
4. To equip the students with skills necessary to succeed at very high levels in a competitive world.
5. To develop creativity, innovation and habits of self study among the students.
6. To assist the students in developing a sense of personal worth, social consciousness, emotional maturity, loyal citizenship, respect for labour and proactive leadership.
7. To encourage students to apply the knowledge to contemporary issues.
8. To inculcate respect for all faith and foster religious community.
9. To encourage students for the effective use of information technology and media.
10. To promote harmonious interpersonal relationships